V1.1 Tue, Aug 26 2015 12:36:25 GMT
- New GEODE logo on main page
- Textfields are cleared upon instructor browse page
- Greatly improved aerial view imagery
- New acknowledgements to allo of those who have contributed to the site development Instructor Access:
- New 'View Source' feature for gigapans
- New Photosphere additions due to Google Views being offline.
- Aerial view images are presented on live map Editor/Curator Access:
- Aerial View added to site statistics on diagnostics page
- Database analytics page for editors only
V1.0 Sat, July 11 2015 15:15:26 GMT
- Id search is more refined; Ex. id:55 or 55 or id: 55
- Teacher is presented with welcome message first time in browse menu
- Bug Fixes
V0.61 Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:35:32 GMT
- In browse once street view is closed you can browse by panning and zooming map
- Tags migrated to keywords
- User can define any keywords to describe his site
- Improved search from header
- Can enter just a number to get site by id
- Search is looking at site name, description, keywords and question
- Less clutter in the header by introducing another drop down
V0.60 Wed, 25 Feb 2015 22:21:02 GMT
- New material design of user interface.
- In add checks if streetView is suppose to be photo sphere or not, if it is, it converts it.
- In Add tags in separate modal.
- In diagnostic heat map.
- In diagnostic
- toogle imagery types to visualize distribution
- Overal statistic
- Top ratings, best, worst, most sites added
- In add, tags can be filtered by keyword
V0.59 Wed, 04 Feb 2015 20:54:07 GMT
- In game mode, sites are first verified for validity, then played, this is not true in homework and collection
- Diagnostic now has clickable markers to lead to the site in new tab.
- In Game, if you are editor you will see a direct edit link in top right corner.
V0.58 Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:39:52 GMT
- Bug that prevented user from submitting new site fixed.
- System checks if photosphere already exists and prevents user from submitting same photosphere.
- Same for GigPan.
- There are no more short answers.
- Bug fixed in "Add" when option clicked not populating "Explanation" field.
- Add gigapans that are not georeferenced and reference the by yourself by dragging its marker
- Same for PhotoSpheres
- permits all the characters as part of the input
V0.57 Tue, 02 Dec 2014 19:08:41 GMT
- Once comment is posted to a site, all the users who previously commented on it will be notified once logged in. In top right corner number will appear with number of notifications unread
- New look in "Add"
- In "Add" option to add embeddable gigapans and photo sphere.
- New look in "Play", "Browse", "Add"
- For editors, diagnostic tool to check health of the sites.
V0.56 Mon, 01 Dec 2014 20:15:35 GMT
- While in "Add" one can define student feedback upon each question regardless of score.
- In "Browse" new navigation bar for pages
- In "Add" Done button in info window when creating regions.
- In "Browse" Gets sites -> By region. Simply get all the sites that are boxed in bottom map view.
V0.55 Fri, 21 Nov 2014 18:10:05 GMT
- In 'Play' sends a warning if user does not select location on the map.
- Implemented regions in 'Play'. If more than one region present all are displayed to chose one from. If one is available it will not be displayed but used as a region of 100% correct answer on part II.
- Markers will be placed at the edge of the regions so it is easier to site them on map.
- Validation in "Add" for regions
- One of the regions has to contain location of the site
- If only one region it has to have score 100
- Up to five can be defined
- If more that one region present, one has to have score less than 100
V0.54 Thu, 20 Nov 2014 16:49:58 GMT
- Regions can now be outlined in "Add"
- Regions can have score associated with the in range from 0-100 and optional feedback if score is less thatn 100 to explain why.
- Regions will be visible in "Browse", not yest implemented in "Play"
- "Browse" has search by name feature
V0.53 Mon, 17 Nov 2014 18:29:06 GMT
- Teacher can now select weather the site he created is visible to other teachers.
- Hidden sites will not be a part of a game.
- Hidden sites will be visible from collections and homeworks.
- Curator sees all the sites regardless of visibility.